Kitchen Quartz worktops can be considered a premium variety among the various kitchen countertops available on the market. This countertop has certain distinct physical characteristics that are not present in other types of countertops, such as granite and Corian. By clicking we get more information about the PREMIUM WORKTOPS DIRECT LTD – Corian worktops
Quartz Worktops are made up of the following materials:
This form of kitchen countertop is created by combining quartz powder with other resins to produce a high-quality countertop that can last a lifetime. Quartz worktops are non porous in nature, which adds to their strength and allows them to last longer. A small amount of anti-bacterial agents is often applied to the Quartz and resin mixture. As a result, it is particularly immune to bacterial and fungal attacks. Different colour pigments are applied to quartz worktops during the manufacturing process to produce quartz tops in a variety of appealing colours. It is also possible to use more than one colour in a single design.
Kitchen Quartz Worktops have the following features:
The following are some of the most notable characteristics of quartz worktops:
- Highly lustrous in nature: These countertops have a higher lustre than other types of kitchen tops, such as granite and Corian. By performing proper and easy routine maintenance, the lustrous appearance of the quartz countertop can be preserved for a long time.
- Three-dimensional appearance: When people look at the kitchen top from the sides, it has a three-dimensional appearance in terms of depth. Other styles of countertops are unable to have such a rich visual experience.
3.Advantages of Quartz Countertop Installation:
- Quartz worktops are fully stain-resistant and do not require any extra cleaning, such as sealing.
- Offers a gleaming and three-dimensional look, as opposed to the bland and solid appearance of other forms of countertops, as previously mentioned.
- Extremely heat resistant and capable of performing various heating functions for various food products.
- Of all the various styles of kitchen counter tops, this style has the highest resale value. The lustre and richness of the quartz surface can be preserved for a longer period of time, allowing it to be sold in the second hand market at a profit.
- They can be easily reworked to match the size of your kitchen, unlike other countertops. The customization needs only a small amount of time and effort. Other styles of countertops, such as granite, are labor-intensive and take a considerable amount of time to customise.