While personal injury attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of animal attacks and accidents, dog bites are the most common. In reality, statistics show that 2% of people in the United States are bitten by a dog unexpectedly each year. That means that every 40 seconds, someone in the United States seeks medical attention for an animal bite. It is important for your wellbeing and financial well-being that you seek legal advice from a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after having an injury like this. You may be entitled to compensation, and acting quickly is in your best interests.Do you want to learn more? Visit Bonney Lake personal injury attorney .
It’s important that your personal attorney has all of the required details and documents to find the best possible outcome. Evidence aids in the creation of a compelling and persuasive argument. If you are the victim of an animal assault, there are several steps you can take to protect yourself.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible after an assault and retain all receipts and notes.
- If the case warrants it, contact the nearest animal control centre and police department.
- Photograph the scene of the attack as well as any injuries suffered as a result of the attack.
- Speak to the dog’s owner about the case.
- Find the animal’s doctor to ensure that you are aware of any medical problems that might occur as a result of the bite.
- Obtain copies of any animal control or obedience school documents that pertain to the animal.
- Obtain any police reports submitted in connection with the incident.
A dog attack can cause a wide range of effects, including more than just physical harm. The physical damage may be minor in comparison to the mental anguish, emotional strain, or psychological consequences that the victim may suffer as a result of the incident. Financial difficulties can often arise as a result of medical costs, psychiatric care, or missing work resulting in lost wages. If the animal’s owner refuses to assume responsibility for your suffering, you can contact a personal injury lawyer. Know, your attorney is competent and trained to review the supporting facts to seek the award you are entitled to. Bear in mind that dog bite liability laws and leash laws differ by state, and your lawyer will advise you on the best legal course of action for your case.
CONTACT INFO :
Sears Injury Law – Bonney Lake
21520 Snag Island Dr E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Phone No. :(253) 286-7444